Friday, September 27, 2013

“My experience so far at HPIAM”

Well my experience at HPIAM so far is good. I really like this academy there is a lot of fun teachers and fun activities. I gust have problems with one teacher and that’s it the rest of my teachers are really really cool. The class that I like the most right now is P.E my teacher is mr.parhill his really tight. I look forward on staying her in Linda and in the academy HPIAM. Well at first I did not like is because the fact that’s only one hall and it gets crowded. But then its easier cause you won’t get late to your classes and it’s easier to find them. Also I made lots off new friends that come from different middles school. I’m also looking forward to gowning the basketball team her at Linda. Well this is my first year her at Linda and so far I really really like it. Also Mr.c  is a really good principle her at Linda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment